- How to deal with those annoying breast nodules?
- Children who eat breastmilk will be stronger on resistance
- Beware of treating rectal cancer as hemorrhoids
- Breast Cancer Screening is necessary for your health
- Diabetes is not only high blood sugar but also the risk of blindness!
- Can meningioma not have a craniotomy?
Mask standards other than N95
3M documents show the comparison of Masks other than N95 This document is only intended to help clarify some key similarities between such references, specifically to the following FFR performance standards:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
- P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
- Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
- DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
China has four standards for medical-class protection masks:
- YY/T 0969
Protection level: GB19083 > GB2626 > YY0469 > YY/T 09691